November 13, 2007

Strongly-Worded Letter to The Wish Tank

Mr. Vincent St. Simon
**2 2nd ST **
Washington, D* 2****


Mr. St. Simon,


I write today to express my grave disappointment in the failure of the staff at The Wish Tank to produce timely work in a volume that might approach respectable. The most recent posting of August 9, 2007, was a pleasant read, but at this moment is more than three months stale. As a long-time donor, I expect that my funds are now being used for securing the services of cheap hookers, or perhaps the procurement of embarrassing amounts of crack-cocaine. In either case, our foundation does not provide grants of any amount for such purposes, and at this point is formally requesting an updated grant proposal outlining your action plan for aggressively pursuing a more mature publishing schedule. This is not, after all, The Onion. Failure to reply with the requested materials will result in an audit of your outlays and possible civil action against your person.


Sincerely yours,

/s/

Gregory T. Qualtheim
Founder, President, CEO, COO, CFO
The Qualtheim Foundation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's happening in this letter or who wrote it and to whom exactly. But, I think I agree.

C.